Skip to main content

Happy Eid al-Adha



I need clarity on this EQUATION below 🤔

I wished a friend of mine sometime ago

“Happy Sallah, yah! we get to eat meat”

She replied “Thank you, but sorry this is not the Sallah we get to eat meat”.🙄

I replied OK. 🙂

I felt I probably missed the celebration timing right?🤔

Well, now hopefully I got the timing correctly and repeated the same wish:

“Happy Sallah, yah! we get to eat the meat this time I guess?”😀

She replied “Thank you, but sorry SOCIAL DISTANCING is playing against you this time around, except you can find a way around it, besides getting the picture of how the adorable virtual meat looks via WhatsApp?”

“At least, I gave you the chance now, so solve for X?”

Question – How do I get the meat? 😂

"HAPPY SALLAH" 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥰

CONNECT . INFORM . INSPIRE
#GBGAbuja #HappySallahCelebration

Comments